Instagram is an application that supports iOS, Windows Phone, and Android platforms, allowing users to capture their life memories in any environment, choose the filter style of their pictures (Lomo/Nashville/Apollo/Poprocket and more than 10 kinds of gum circle effects), and share them with one click to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, foursquare or Sina Weibo. Not only taking photos, but Instagram also incorporates many social elements in it, including friend building, replying, sharing and favoriting, which is the biggest value of Instagram's existence as a service rather than an app.
On App Store, Instagram’s rating is 4.7 out of 5.0, with 232,000 user reviews. On Google Play, its rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, with 1,360,000 user reviews and more than 10,000,000 installs.
On April 10, 2012, Facebook announced that it was acquiring Instagram for $1 billion, and on October 25, 2012, Facebook acquired Instagram for a total of $715 million. On December 10, 2015, Apple released the list of "Best Apps in App Store" in 2015, and Instagram won the "Best iPhone 6S App". In December 2018, World Brand Lab released the list of "Top 500 World Brands 2018", and Instagram ranked 362.
The new version has a number of bug fixes. It gets bug fixes and performance improvements.
Mobile-based applications make it easier for people to participate, but Instagram allows you to enjoy the fun of instant sharing, allowing you to share your life with friends anytime, anywhere, and I believe this will be a trend that will change the way we live by using the popularity of highly intelligent mobile terminals.
Secondly, although sharing on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr and Foursquare is not innovative, it has brought the Instagram into the limelight through more channels. Instagram can import more relevant friends to create a community atmosphere. And through the above social media channels, Instagram can also spread among people in the shortest time without spending a lot of money on promotion.
1. 100% free custom designed filters and borders such as XPro-II, Earlybird, Rise, Amaro, Hudson, Lo-fi, Sutro, Toaster, Brannan, Inkwell, Walden, Hefe, Nashville, 1977, etc.
2. Real-time sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, and Foursquare.
3. Parallel and radial shift blur effects provide additional depth-of-field effects.
4. It has unlimited uploads, so you can share as you go.
5. Interact with friends by receiving and sending likes and comments.
6. Full support for iPhone front and rear cameras.
7. Feel free to share a variety of life and meaningful and valuable content, so that more people around the world see you.
8. See photos and videos posted by accounts you don't yet follow and discover things that relate to your own personal style.
1. It can not save pictures.
2. It does not support links.
3. When browsing your own pictures, you can't switch between pictures left and right when you see the preview, you can only go back.