Messenger is an APP social software launched by Facebook, which has a very humane system function, now many people have Messenger as their default chat tool. As for Messenger, it supports chatting with friends, and sending each other text messages, but also supports free video chat, free voice calls, etc.
Also, this version is more effective. It has tons of built-in features that make communication fun and engaging. From pictures, motion pictures, video messages, voice notes, and stickers, you can send almost anything. It will automatically sync with your Facebook contacts.
At the same time, you can meet people from different places and share your life with them. The platform also supports a multiplayer video chat function, so you can meet more than one good friend at a time, and there are a lot of fun effects to use when the video looks more interesting, so if you like to make friends, come and enjoy it.
On App Store, Messenger’s rating is 4.1 out of 5.0, with 13,000 user reviews. On Google Play, its rating is 4.1 out of 5.0, with 840,000 user reviews and more than 10,000,000 installs. Messenger has always been popular in the app store, and accordingly, the competition for such apps is fierce. It is not easy to stand out among the competitive similar applications.
The new version has a number of bug fixes for crashes within messaging experiences. It gets all the new features and improvements.
One of the most popular uses of the application is group chat. Messenger is a great way to get people together. You can react to other people's messages using different emojis and reply to specific messages as the conversation chain continues. You can add multiple people to a group and make group calls and video calls.
Then, it has many features for bringing people together offline. This can be done by creating polls to organize dating appointments or sharing your location so you can gather at a cafe or bar in the town you are in. You can get involved in a number of ways, including challenging friends to games.
1. Stay close to your friends and family with live video chat. Connect with your Instagram friends directly from Messenger. Simply search for messages or calls by their name or username.
2. Don't exchange phone numbers, just send a message to your Facebook friends, even if they're from all over the world. Enjoy high quality voice and text messaging on mobile devices, tablets and desktops.
3. Express yourself with stickers, motion pictures and emoticons. Use custom stickers to show off your creativity. You can even add effects and filters to video calls.
4. There's no limit to the number of files you want to share with your friends.
5. Easily connect with your favorite businesses to make reservations, get customer support, find deals and more.
High requirements for equipment