Snapchat is a photo-sharing app developed by two Stanford University students. The main feature of the Snapchat is that all photos have a life span of 1 to 10 seconds, and after a user takes a photo and sends it to a friend, the photo is automatically destroyed on time, according to a pre-determined time frame. Also, if the recipient tries to take a screenshot during this time, the user will be notified.
In addition to sharing ephemeral photos via Snapchat, users are also allowed to use its built-in chat feature to maintain fun and creative messaging with a large number of friends, as well as up to 16 simultaneous audio and video chats with various filters and memes. In addition, in the "Stories" section, users can browse the latest interesting things happening to friends and exclusive shows from people around the world.
At the same time, this is not just a simple photo app. This app comes with a sharing feature that allows users to share some photos worth sharing with their friends on various social media platforms. This software has many features and is very useful. The most important thing is that it is free. All kinds of filters and special effects can be used freely, and you can also carry out simple pk with other users you don't know in the software, come and try it out!
On App Store, Snapchat’s rating is 4.7 out of 5.0, with 1,648,193 user reviews. On Google Play, its rating is 4.1 out of 5.0, with 32,949,926 user reviews and more than 1,000,000,000 installs, and it has also been collected in the most authorized list of "Editors' Choice".
In the latest update, Snapchat's developers not only fixed the latest bug, but also allowed users to creatively customize their favorite app ICONS on the device's home screen using Snapchat+.
Snapchat's ability to attract users with the private nature of its product was only the first step in realizing its value. The broader market it faces is a product type long absent from the U.S. market: creative instant messaging. The feature that first attracted people to Snapchat was not the eliminability of images, but the fact that it could send them out faster than text messaging or even other sharing tools. If you are used to sharing, but equally repelled by constraints, I recommend this app for you.
1. Take a picture or record a video, add a caption and send it to your friends and family. There are also filters, Lenses and all kinds of fun effects.
2. You can personalize your own filters and add them to your photos and videos, or try out the lenses created by our community!
3. You can stay online and chat with your friends via real-time messaging or share your daily tips in group stories.
4. Video chat with up to 16 friends at once, and you can even use filters and Lenses while chatting.
5. Follow friends, see their stories, and learn about their daily lives.
6. If your friends share their location with you, you can see where they are at the moment.
7. Create stories with your precious memories and share them with friends and family.
8. Each friendship has its own dedicated profile that you can view at any time to remember your good times together.
1. The phone has a lagging delay when the photo function is turned on.