Tagged was launched back in 2004 as a social discovery website for people who want to meet new people and potential partners. Tagged rebranded itself in 2017 to become Tagged - Meet, Chat & Dating, it offers full fledge social dating service for mobile platforms. It is available in 17 languages and has more than 100 million users. You can download Tagged app for free on the App Store.
Till today, over 20,000 new members join Tagged community daily, with reportedly over 10 million chat messages exchanged every single day.
In total, 827,614 reviews are found in Google play store with 4.4 stars rating. There has been 10,000,000+ installs and the most recent update is December 17, 2021. While in Apple app store Tagged is ranked No. 49 in Social Networking category with 4.5 stars rating by 284.3K users. The app is rated as 17+ on both iOS App store and Google play store due to its mature content.
Tagged – Meet, Chat & Dating has a variety of features including a matchmaker algorithm in its dating feature, which helps user to find people with similar interests. The app is able to display profiles of those who are interested in dating the user. It is also equipped with a self-service customer support system.
Tagged – Meet, Chat & Dating has easy to navigate interface and user-friendly layout. Once signing up, you will have no problem to find people to chat with and talk to. You can also chat in different languages.
The app has 5 main features: Browse, Meet Me, Chat, Live, and Pets. Pets is a social game designed for members to interact with each other. Pets allow members to buy and collect other members. Their value increases by 10% each time they are bought by someone else and also receive half the money exchanged. The ultimate goal is to have the most valued Pets collection. The app hopes for more member interaction via game play.
However, same as other social apps in the market. There are a large number of profiles looking to exchange money for sex, drugs and even pornographic content. Unfortunately. most of those are fake offshore scammers who are looking to take advantage of other users. And the app administration does very little to curb those activity.
- You can easily find new friends.
- App layout is modern, clean with bright design.
- The site is focused on meeting new people.
- Free to join and message other members.
- Free to steam your own live video for other members to view.
- Fun interacting with broadcasters by chatting, sending stickers, etc.
- Large number of fake profiles.
- The site is not informative enough.
- Not a very large user base compared to other social networking site.
- Too much ads for free version.
- Huge difference between the features and functionality offered on the app compared to the website.
- Only basic search function available.