State of Survival: The Zombie Apocalypse is developed by KingsGroup Holdings. It is one of the representatives of survival games. It distinguished itself from the other survival games by its high-quality graphics and absorbing storyline. People who show interests on survival games will surely get addicted to this game.
On iOS AppStore, State of Survival’s rating is 4.7 out of 5.0, with 331,000 user reviews. On Google Play, its rating is 4.3 out of 5.0, with 2,120,00 user reviews and more than 50,000,000 installs.
As a new game published only for 2 years, State of Survival is still not available on other app stores like Amazon, but it has already reached the No.16 place of Strategy Games on iOS AppStore. As we know, there are countless strategy games in the world, and it’s a great success for a 2-year-old game to reach the top places on Strategy Games.
Version upgrade. The original version is offline.
Premise: It’s been six months since the outbreak of zombie virus, and civilization almost disappears in the country. As a survivor in the game, you need to do anything to survive.
The Joker: It’s a breaking news that The Joker joins State of Survival, bringing the related characters and elements with him. Unlock The Joker, you will enjoy the absorbing storyline, and you can fight the laughing zombies. It should be noted that The Joker elements are time limited. Thus, save your time and enjoy The Joker elements on State of Survival as soon as possible!
Gameplay: State of Survival is a combination of rebuild, rescue, research and socializing. The city has been destroyed by the zombies, and survivors need to build up settlements to protect themselves from being attacked. After that, try to rescue other survivors to grow your strength. And then, do some research on the virus, as understanding the virus will be the best way to defeat the zombies. Last but not least, make allies to become even stronger.
- The game has a great storyline, and there are so many details making the storyline even more vivid. And the hero conversations are interesting.
- The graphics are great.
- There are lots of tasks that change frequently, so it doesn't become repetitive to play the game.
- The game has a good atmosphere, as people in the alliances you join are all super friendly and helpful.
- It’s claimed to be a free game, but players find it hard to move on if you don’t spend money.
- It takes too long to upgrade buildings. Even the small ones like a camp or a hospital will cost you up to 1.5 hours.