Genshin Impact is an adventure game set in Teyvat, a wide world full of life and elemental energy. You and your siblings came from another world. You were spread out in different corners of this world, stripped of all our powers, and plunged into a deep slumber. And when you awoke, you found a world very different from the one you first came from. Now you need to embark on a journey alone to find your partners.
There are seven basic elements available in this vast open world: Anemo, Electro, Hydro, Pyro, Cryo, Dendro, and Geo. You need to constantly try to combine different elements and make them interact in various ways to create the maximum advantage. Your mastery of these elements will give you the upper hand in combat and exploration.
Go forth, Adventurer, and start your journey with your dream team!
On iOS AppStore, Genshin Impact’s rating is 4.4 out of 5.0, with 334,400 user reviews. On Google Play, its rating is 4.3 out of 5.0, with 3,180,832 user reviews and more than 50,000,000 installs. The app is temporarily not available on Amazon.
It is clear that the rating of this game is above the average level on both iOS AppStore and Google Play. Combine that with its download numbers, we can conclude that this game is one of the best adventure games in the app stores. Its #10 ranking in Category-Adventure and the “Editors’ Choice” award on iOS AppStore also speak for itself.
First and foremost, the most amazing part of this game is its beautiful open world, with exciting quests and fascinating secrets that attract a large number of players. People can do almost anything they want in this vast world - climb mountains, fly, enjoy the scenery, cook, or simply hang out. The high degree of freedom allows players to immerse themselves in this amazing world. On top of that, gameplay based on the seven elements gives the characters even more potential and playability.
- The game is designed with a massive open world, where players can interact with many things and enjoy lots of jaw-dropping scenery.
- The mobile graphics are carefully crafted with a stunning art style, real-time rendering and finely designed character animations, which enable players to immerse themselves in the mysterious Teyvat.
- The game has a satisfactory effect in terms of detailed depiction. For example, the lighting and weather in the game will change naturally over time, which provides players with a lifelike adventure experience.
- The soundtracks are performed by some world’s top orchestras like Shanghai Symphony Orchestra and London Philharmonic Orchestra, making the expansive and beautiful world of Teyvat more attractive.
- There are some bugs to be fixed, for example, characters sometimes breakdown, the game sometimes automatically lags or closes, etc.