Ready to become a terrifying pathogen that kills 7 billion people worldwide by evolving a deadly global plague? Get Plague Inc. now and create a deadly pandemic to wipe out the human race! Plague Inc. is a strategy simulation game designed and published by UK-based independent video game studio Ndemic Creations. In this game, you have to control a pathogen which has infected patient zero. Your task is to end human history by evolving the plague and adapting to various environments. But note that you have to do it all before the rival humans develop a cure for the plague!
The game has received numerous praises from players and critics. It is awarded as “Editors’ Choice” and ranks #3 in Category-Simulation on iOS AppStore. And it was the runner-up for “Overall Best Strategy Game” in the IGN Game of the Year 2012 Awards. What’s more, the game has been widely discussed by the media, including The Economist, Boston Herald, The Guardian, New York Post, and more.
On iOS AppStore, Plague Inc.’s rating is 4.8 out of 5.0, with 128,200 user reviews. On Google Play, its rating is 4.6 out of 5.0, with 3,691,831 user reviews and more than 100,000,000 installs. On Amazon, its rating is 4.2 out of 5.0, with 7,982 user reviews.
Since its release, the game has been a global hit with over 160 million downloads. And judging from the above data, we can see that this game has an excellent performance on Android and iOS devices as well. For most apps, getting high ratings of 4.2+ in all three app stores mentioned above is a considerable challenge. The remarkable data performance of this game shows that it is positively received by most critics and is becoming one of the most popular paid mobile games ever.
This game has been well developed, so recent updates have focused on fixing some bugs and improving the stability of the game.
One of the things that makes this game seem so special is that, in this game, players will experience what it’s like to be on the opposite side of all of humanity - to be a highly contagious pathogen and work to expand the reach of the plague. This design is not only very exciting, but also makes people think about global health issues from a different perspective.
- The game is uniquely designed to engage the public in serious health topics while making them immerse in the game.
- The intense storyline, well-crafted graphics and voice acting make this game infectious, snagging the player’s attention in the right way.
- The game features stunning retina graphics with a highly polished interface, making the gaming experience even more amazing.
- The gameplay is beginner-friendly, as there is a comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system.
- The content of the game is incredibly rich. There are 12 different disease types, over 50 countries to infect, hundreds of traits to evolve and thousands of world events to adapt to.
- The game supports many languages, including English, German, Spanish, Italian, Simplified Chinese, French, Japanese, and more.
- The game sometimes crashes or loads slowly.