Launched on Dec.31, 2019, Top War: Battle Game is a strategy game featuring merge to upgrade gameplay. It was produced by River Games, a Finland game developer devoting itself to designing mobile games. As it’s still new at the moment, Top War: Battle Game is only available on iOS AppStore and Google Play. But surely the other ends will be supported in the future.
Top War: Battle Game was rewarded as “Google Play’s Best of 2020”, right after its launch at the end of 2019. And I am sure that you will find the game worth playing.
On iOS AppStore, Top War: Battle Game’s rating is 4.2 out of 5.0, with user reviews of more than 27,600. On Google Play, its rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, with 541,244 user reviews and more than 10,000,000 installs.
Although Top War: Battle Game is a new game launched for only 2 years, it achieved to reach more than 10 million installs on the two app stores. And it’s estimated to have a better performance in the near future.
Updates are at a fast pace---twice to four times a week. Most of the updates are about bug fixes and optimization on different features, while there were also new features released.
Game Setting: At the beginning of the game, the Tyrants of Dark Legion rule the world. Refugees are suffering from constant war, and they are longing for liberation! The players in the game will become leaders fighting alongside the freedom league to liberate the refugees in distress.
Gameplay: Players will start the game on a deserted island, where they build their base, train their army and improve their power to liberate the world. Merge is the main feature of the game. Buildings, skills or units, you can merge almost everything to upgrade.
Battle Online: Players can enjoy battling with other players from all over the world. And there are various game modes for them to choose: Server v Server wars, Wild Monsters, War Robots, Capital Throne Showdowns, etc.
- Players find Top War: Battle Game a fun game that is great for time killing. There are a lot to do to keep you busy---the bigger your alliance the more fun you will have.
- It's a freemium game, and those that pay will have a better experience. As long as you are patient you can play this without spending ridiculous amounts of money.
- It’s a strategic game, players need to sharpen their mind to choose the right alliance, and they have to play smart and think before doing a move.
- There are lots of P2P players, and it’s hard to beat them if playing for free.
- Some people were attracted to the game by ads, but they found that what they played was different from what they had seen in the ads.